Sunday 15 September 2013

Writing text in a different register

09:27, Sunday, 15 September 2013
Emma Willis has been announced as the new presenter of BBC talent show The Voice.
The Big Brother host will replace both Holly Willoughby and Reggie Yates - who presented the first two series of the show.
In a statement release by the BBC, she said: "The Voice is an absolutely brilliant TV show with the unique ability to showcase and nurture amazing raw talent.
"I couldn't be more excited to be a part of it and I cannot wait to get started."
Willis comes fresh from the final of Celebrity Big Brother on Friday night - and her debut year fronting BB and CBB has been a hit with fans and critics.
And Holly hinted in her own statement that she had departed for family reasons.
"After much consideration, I will not be returning for series three of The Voice UK. I've had two wonderful years on the show, and I feel very privileged to have been a part of it," she explained.
"Finding the right balance between my work and family life is my priority and this has contributed to my decision. I look forward to watching the next series from my sofa, and I wish the whole team the best of luck."
And Yates said: "I've had a fantastic time on the last two series of The Voice UK and I wish all the team the best of luck for the new series."

John: OMG, Emma! I just heard the news! Congratulations!
Emma: I know right, The voice is an absolutely brilliant TV show with the unique ability to showcase and nurture amazing raw talent. Im so excited to be a part of it and I cannot wait to get started John!
John: So you should be emma, Didnt you come fresh from the final of celebrity big brother on friday night?
Emma: Yeah, I already told you about the family problems, But after much consideration, I will not be returning for series three of The Voice UK. I've had two wonderful years on the show, and I feel very privileged to have been a part of it
John: ah I see, well good luck!
Emma: Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment