Sunday 8 September 2013

Writing about ourselves AS homework

Ever wanted to meet an interesting, intriguing, individual?  Have you ever stopped and thought there was a gap in your life? Something missing? Do you ever wish that you had a friend for life? Then meet Sami!

Our latest product from our friend for life range, Sami will have you laughing for hours! Sami will make you feel great! Sami will also make good conversation all day long! 

SO! What on earth are you waiting for? Grab your very own Sami right now. Now only £11.99 at half price! Order yours at www.SamiIsAmazing.co.uk! 


1 comment:

  1. Review of Product - 10/10

    I recently recieved my very own Sami, and let me just tell you, I am THRILLED!
    Delivery was prompt and my Sami arrived in the mail only one day after I had purchased it! It wasn't like Ikea either - all the bits were there, assembly was a piece of cake, and once I got it working...blimey! It really was spectacular.
    I would recommend this product to anyone seeking kinship, as this Sami truly is an interesting, intriguing and individual friend for life.
    In fact, I've ordered three more.

    ReplyDelete