Monday 13 October 2014

Sophie H/w (not finished)

When sophie is 2 years old what firstly sticks out to me is the wrong pronounused very frequently through out. She uses 'me' instead of 'I'. This is an example of overgeneralisation. However towards the end Sophie does the correct pronoun 'I'. However from my understanding what sophie was suppose to say was ' I have not got a hoover'. She has not quite grasped English grammer, and puts 'no' infront of the statement to make it negative. Another example of over generalisation is 'Our play' on  the floor', here Sophie has grasped 'our' is plural 'We' but does not realise its only plural for 'mine' ans uses it for we instead. 


1 comment:

  1. An appropriate focus on the pronouns but try to consider her language in terms of what she can do and the 'virtuous errors' she makes. Why does she make these errors? What stage is she in do you think? Who has researched this area? Try and go back to your notes!

    ReplyDelete